5PRING is holding a panel session on 26th November to share how organisations in the manufacturing sector can explore innovation with the power of 5G. Panellists will also dive into the value of 5G for businesses in the sector and what they should be doing to be 5G ready and why.
The session will cover:
- What are the risks and challenges with 5G in manufacturing?
- What are the opportunities with 5G in manufacturing?
- What support is available to innovate using 5G?
- 5G use cases
- And more!
- Steven Wood – Commercial Lead, Digital Catapult.
- Lorraine Stone – WM5G Consultant, 5G for Manufacturing, WM5G
- Jon Corner – Chief Digital Officer, City of Salford
- Rab Scott – Head of Digital, AMRC
- Alistair Munro, Senior 5G Adviser, Digital Catapult