Please sign up in order to download your file
Please register for the WM5G mailing list in order to access this file. If you are already signed up, we will run a quick check and grant you access.
Tuesday 8th February 2022 (9:45am – 4pm)
• Session One: The State of 5G
• Session Two: 5G Explainer – The 5G difference and what it means for business
• Session Three: Building and Implementing 5G
• Session Four: 5G – Transforming Transport
• Session Five: Private 5G Networks
• Session Six: Artificial Intelligence (AI) explained
Qualifying SMEs definition: The category of micro, small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) is made up of enterprises which employ fewer than 250 persons and which have an annual turnover not exceeding EUR 50 million, and/or an annual balance sheet total not exceeding EUR 43 million. Businesses must be registered in England.