Please sign up in order to download your file
Please register for the WM5G mailing list in order to access this file. If you are already signed up, we will run a quick check and grant you access.
Tuesday 15th February 2022 (9:45am – 4pm).
• Session One: Fireside chat – what 5G can mean for your business
• Session Two: 5G challenges identified in the 5PRING 5G programme
• Session Three: Common industry challenge and leveraging innovation
• Session Four: Internet of Things (IoT) – 5G: is it what IoT has been waiting for?
• Session Five: Getting 5G done
• Session Six: Innovation funding and business support opportunities
Qualifying SMEs definition: The category of micro, small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) is made up of enterprises which employ fewer than 250 persons and which have an annual turnover not exceeding EUR 50 million, and/or an annual balance sheet total not exceeding EUR 43 million. Businesses must be registered in England.