Together BT, the University of Warwick and Warwickshire County Council are hosting this event, one of three, to help businesses develop fresh thinking and consider new possibilities with 5G.
- Connect with experts and innovators from the Warwick Innovation District to learn more about how the University of Warwick ecosystem can accelerate growth opportunities for motivated innovators and companies
- Debate and discuss opportunities for large and small businesses to leverage 5G to improve the nation’s health
- Using AI to track and improve the nation’s health
- C3 Cloud to enable people to stay in their own homes for longer with personalised, digitised care plans
- Increased hospital productivity and efficiency using autonomous robots, IoT and video analytics
Read more and Register to attend